The Fourth of July is next week, but the quintessential red, white, and blue of the holiday have been happening since spring, and are still hot this summer! Styles that playfully combine these colors, and even incorporate the patriotic print of the American flag are trending in a big way.
This trend has crossed over into home decor, and we are loving the result. From accent pieces that combine all three colors, to bold statement pieces that shout out in just one hue, red, white, and blue at home is a great way to create patriotic decor. Want to get started? Check out our inspired red, white, and blue picks–and, bring some of them to your life! From a patriotic punch that fizzes to red hot home accents that sizzle, we’ve got what you need to get on-trend.
When adding on-trend pieces to your home, you can use color to offset your existing decor, without having to do an overhaul. A blue and white striped pillow here, and a bold red throw blanket there is a great way to nod to the trend in a way you will enjoy year round.
- Get the recipe for this patriotic punch
- Kick it up a notch with Tom’s American Flag shoes
- Wrap up in style & comfort with these sateen sheets from the Linen Shoppé at Furniture Row
- Have a stylish seat in the rad-in-red Sundance Chair from Sofa Mart
- Cook up some color with this blue Le Creuset piece
- Feeling blue? Try this fun shade from Essie on your nails
- Serve up the red, white, and blue with this American flag tray from Bedroom Expressions