Pantone announced the 2015 Color of the Year–and we love it! Marsala is a rich, wine-red tone that can be both bold & neutral, and is beautiful for fashions & home designs alike. To kick-off this Color of the Year pick, we’ve put together some favorite products to add a splash of marsala to your life.
- This luxe faux-fur stole brings a glamorous touch of marsala red to your wardrobe. Get it at Topshop Nordstrom!
- Walk all over the Delphine Rug from Sofa Mart, and enjoy its marsala-infused pattern in any living space.
- Cheers to color! These Mikasa Ruby Wine Glasses are a wonderful toast to the Color of the Year.
- Bring some color to your cheeks with this Morello Cherry Make Up For Ever, from Artist Shadow. Get it at Sephora!
- Get Swept off your feet with this shiny shade from Essie. Love marsala on nails!
- This Orange and Yellow Flowers Pillow is available at Bedroom Expressions, and is a spot-on splash of marsala for your space.
- This Saint Laurent Mini Dot Tie is a great way to bring an on-trend color to even the most professional workwear.