Spring is here, and for many of us, it’s time to clean house. Spring cleaning is a great opportunity to divest, declutter–and to add some design along the way. In the springy spirit of getting organized, we’ve put together our favorite Spring storage picks. Have some closets overflowing with stuff? Looking for a way to hide unsightly cables, cords, or gadgets? From sofas with consoles, to ottomans that multitask, this list is sure to have a storage solution for everyone. Happy spring cleaning & styling!
1. Jupiter Sectional – This sleek, modern sectional features streamlined style, and boasts storage in the corner headrest pieces. Sneaky sneaky! We love the discreet storage this sectional offers.
2. Shelly Ottoman– Seating, a footrest–and storage? This ottoman opens to reveal a storage compartment that is perfect for throw blankets, magazines, pillows, and other things you want to store until they are needed. This colorful ottoman adds a touch of springy style, and has the versatility you’ll need year-round.
3. Boulevard Server– The beautiful Boulevard Server has it all–style and ample storage. With shelving, cabinets, and built-ins for storing dish ware, this timeless piece will come in handy time and again! The Boulevard serves up serious style and functional storage you will love.
4. Oxford Storage Bed– Dreaming of more bedroom storage? The Oxford Storage Bed combines the classic poster bed style with added drawer storage to give you the most of design and use.
5. Ashford Door Chest– This chest has drawers galore, cabinet space, and shelving! Store sweaters, socks, and other items with ease, and enjoy its rustic flare. Inspired by pieces of the past, the Ashford Door Chest bring rustic, vintage appeal with the storage modern homes need.
6. Nantucket Server– Reclaimed and repurposed, the Nantucket Server brings a little coastal charm to your space, with a lot of storage. Generously scaled to store dining essentials, this server can be used in a variety of spaces to add a rustic feel and the much-needed storage that’s always in season.