Colors don’t have to be bold to make a statement. And that’s why we love greige! It’s the rich combination of grey and beige tones-and, while it’s neutral, it is far from boring. Whether paired with other subdued hues like cream and grey, or partnered to pop with corals, blues, and crisp white, greige is a great go-to for both your home style and your wardrobe.
Laid back yet luxurious, neutral and sophisticated, it takes on new life with each application. In honor of this color trend that’s here to stay, we’ve put together a roundup of our favorite greige finds to show just how stylish and versatile the color can be.
1. Asford Greige by Benjamin Moore— We absolutely LOVE this paint color. Versatile and neutral, it can be used in any space as an overall color, or an accent. Try it again white trims and moldings, or a white ceiling for contrast.
2. Tori Accent Chair by Sofa Mart – The Tori Accent Chair shows how much neutral greige can be! Coral, aqua, purple, pink, and other lively colors in the fabric pop against the subdued, sophisticated greige background.
3. Charleston Accent Chair by Sofa Mart – Another favorite is our Charleston Accent Chair. Blue adds interest to the greige print, and gives the chair depth. Not too bold and far from boring, this chair shows how to incorporate color with greige in a classic way.
5. Tom’s Del Rey Sneaker – Kick it with these cool greige sneakers. Perfect for casual outings, these on-trend trainers are a greige must-have.
6. Jakarta Comforter Set at Bedroom Expressions – Add texture, depth, and movement with the Jakarta Comforter Set. Neutral yet interesting, this bedding packs a lot of style, and with a simple swap, brings greige to your bedroom.