Shake up St. Patrick’s Day with this simple Shamrock Green Mint Milkshake recipe. Classic vanilla ice cream, a hint of mint, and a festive touch o’ green make this treat is a fun-for-all way to toast the luck of the Irish!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups low fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- whipped cream
- Combine ice cream, milk and mint extract in blender, and blend on high speed until all the lumps are gone.
- Add the green food coloring and continue to blend on high until creamy.
- Pour into glasses, and flourish with whipped cream, a festive green straw and sprinkles.