Fall is a colorful season, and to kick it off, we are excited to share this recipe for roasted rainbow carrots. Front Door tested–and tastebud approved!–these savory, earthy, and elegant roasted carrots will be a crowd pleaser at your next dinner party, or a casual night in.
- 5 tbs of olive oil
- 5 tbs of balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 1-2 pressed garlic clove
- Spices to taste (dill, cumin, onion, cayenne, thyme, etc.)
Directions: *preheat oven to 400 before beginning below steps
1. Wash and clean the carrots. We did not peel the carrots; be sure to thoroughly clean the skins well before roasting.
2. Cut the carrot tops. Trim greens to shorten for an elegant, clean look. You can cut the tops off completely if you prefer.
3. Combine the ingredients in baking pan. Mix the wet ingredients and seasoning in the pan; add the carrots, and use a fork to toss them together. Evenly coat the carrots.
4. Place in 400°F oven. Fire the oven up and roast the carrots for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
The result is delicious glazed carrots! Roasted, tasty and colorful, these are sure to be a hit! For more fall food favorites, be sure to check out our Fully Fall Menu!