If you are looking for an easy (and delicious) meal to cook, look no further! This white bean chicken soup recipe is here to save the day! Simply throw all of the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours, your tastebuds will be thanking you!
White Bean Chicken Soup Ingredients
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can of great northern beans
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup diced green chilis
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 TBSP flour
- Sour Cream
White Bean Chicken Soup Instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the milk and flour in your crockpot.
- Turn your crockpot on low for 4 hours. After the 4 hours has completed, remove your chicken breasts and place on a cutting board.
- While you allow the chicken to cool, whisk the milk and flour together and add to your crockpot. At this point, the chicken breast should easily shred. Place back in the crockpot and turn on high for 30 more minutes.
- Serve and garnish to your liking.