It’s not blue, it’s not green, but it’s fresh mint, one of today’s hottest color trends in home decor. Here at the Front Door, we can’t get enough of this sweet and chic hue, and we love the new furnishings and accents that are sporting the look. Surprisingly versatile, a few mint pieces can liven up any space, giving a room a clean and cheerful vibe. Let mint be the star of the show by pairing it with crisp white, or have mint play a supporting role in your home as a muted accent. No matter what you decide, mint and its retro personality are back and here to stay.
- Hickory Dickory Clock Cabinet – This little accent says it all – It’s TIME to bring some mint into your life! Featuring a weathered turquoise timepiece and a natural wood finish, this treasure is the perfect amount of rustic. With unique angled legs and ample storage space within, this furnishing is a real conversation starter!
- Salerno Nesting Tables – Make your home feel like a quaint country cottage with nesting tables in a vintage, burnished mint. Classic and timeless, these pieces boast dentil molding, turned legs, and an elegant appeal. Seamlessly add these space-saving tables to your living space for a touch of provincial sophistication.
- Loopty Loo Pillow – Swirl things up with the minty fresh Loopty Loo Pillow. With a cool bluish-green hue and an embroidered loop pattern, this home accent is whimsical and fun. This plush pillow will have you getting comfortable with mint in no time!
- Grayson Accent Chair – Go mid-century modern with this retro mint accent chair. With a curved design, splayed legs, and multi-toned textured upholstery, this piece will freshen up any space.
- Aubrey Tall Chest – Shabby chic pairs antique white with well-worn mint with this unique four-drawer chest. Each drawer sports a unique carved pattern and hardware with weaved detailing, giving it the appearance of a cherished thrift store find.
- Harper Glass Table Lamp – It’s transparent that mint is trendy with this gorgeous glass lamp. Small bubbles in the base make this piece feel as tranquil as a tropical ocean, and the neutral woven shade complements the soft color. Light up your life with this refined home accent.