Hard to believe summer is winding down, and it’s back to school season again. Whether you yourself are moving into a dorm room or a rental space, or are prepping your kids for their return to campus, there is a lot of planning involved.To ease the transition, we’ve collected 6 DIY back to school ideas that cover everything from organizational tools to rental-friendly decorating ideas.
With seemingly endless school supply lists, as well as limitations on what can be done to modify a rental living space, these DIYs are a great place to start when making a back-to-school living space your own.
- Follow this simple tutorial to create a stylish lap desk & make studying a little less painful.
- Keep track of shopping lists with this oh-so-cute & oh-so-handy chalk clipboard.
- Get that desk decluttered & keep it that way with this easy DIY desk organizer.
- Add a luxurious touch to your rental space with a dreamy canopy bed.
- Personalize your space with this easy-to-do fabric monogram.
- Plan your days, weeks, and month in style with a homemade bulletin board.