It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and what better way to celebrate the season than with a festive holiday cocktail party? If you are getting together with loved ones, you’ll want to make your home feel merry and bright. One easy way to do this is with a simple printable DIY project. This downloadable cheers banner is sure to get everyone in the spirit!
This adorable cheers banner has sophisticated textures that look great with ivory and gold accents as pictured above with shiny gold ribbon or below with polka dot ribbon. You can string it along a buffet table or bar serving drinks, or along your mantle above a crackling fire. No matter where you put it, your guest will be saying, “Bottoms up!”
GET THE LOOK: Octogan Industrial Server, Paige Accent Table, Facet Accent Lamp, Facet Table Lamp, Livorno Gathering Table, Magnolia Home Emmie Kay Dove Persimmon Rug, Danvari Tall Cabinet, Hanging Tree Illumination Canvas, Apothecary Large Cabinet, Retro Barstool
How to Make a Cheers Banner
- Simply download and print out this free five page printable on plain, white 8×11 paper, or you can use cardstock for a sturdier cheers banner.
- Cut out the triangles along the lines.
- Make slits or holes in the dotted circles for the ribbon.
- String ribbon or string through each of the holes.
- Tie bows on each of the ends (optional).
- Secure to desired location.
With this easy printable DIY cheers banner, you’ll have your home singing carols!
For more festive holiday cocktail party decorating ideas, click here.